Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is MedPayRx UG, represented by Marguerite Arnold, Mörfelder Landstraße 64, 60598, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (see our imprint).
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see a)
– Persistent cookies (see b).
- (a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- (b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Collection of personal data for the purpose of holding events
We process personal data in order to inform you about events within the scope of our business activities and to carry out the event. This data is collected and processed:
- on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, insofar as you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of holding and participating in a MedPayRx event,
- for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The purposes of the data processing depend on the concrete data processing within the contractual relationship (e.g. consultation and use of products and services),
- for legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. A legitimate interest on our part exists if you have already participated in events on the topics offered by us and have shown a general interest in the events or fields of activity of MedPayRx.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; „Google“). The use includes the mode “Universal Analytics“. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze the activities of a user across all devices.
The newsletter is sent via “MailChimp”, a newsletter distribution platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in the context of this notice, are stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA. The data may be processed in the USA using the European-American Privacy Shields. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. MailChimp may also use this information to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for technical optimization of the dispatch and display of newsletters or for commercial purposes, to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them or pass them on to third parties.
Statistical survey and analysis
The newsletters contain a so-called “web-beacon”, i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from the MailChimp server when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are first collected. This information is used to technically improve the services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour on the basis of their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or access times.
The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor MailChimp’s aim to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users. We therefore process the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. I lit. f DSGVO.