- Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the MedPayRx UG, represented by Marguerite Arnold, Mörfelder Landstraße 64, 60598, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (see our imprint).
- When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
– Persistent cookies (see b)
- (a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
We process personal information in order to inform you about events within our business activities and to organize the event. These data are collected and processed:
- on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, as far as you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data for the execution and participation in a MedPayRx event,
- for the fulfillment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The purposes of data processing are based on the specific data processing within the contractual relationship (eg consultation and use of products and services)),
- of legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. A legitimate interest on our part exists if you have already taken part in events on the subject areas offered by us and have shown a general interest in the events or fields of activity of MedPayRx.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyze the activities of a user across devices.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser add-on download and install. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. To avoid detection by Universal Analytics across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics
The newsletter is distributed via MailChimp, a newsletters distribution platform owned by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other information described in these notes, are stored on the MailChimp servers in the USA. The data may be processed using the European-American Privacy Shield in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. Furthermore, MailChimp may, according to its own information, use this data for the purpose of optimizing or improving its own services, eg for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of newsletters or for economic purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
Statistical survey and analyzes
The newsletters contain a so-called “web-beacon”, ie a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the MailChimp server when the newsletter is opened. In the course of this call, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of the retrieval are collected. This information is used to improve the technical performance of services based on their specifications or audience and their reading habits, based on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times.
The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our desire nor that of MailChimp to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users. We process the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.